Monday, December 16, 2013

BELIEVE

The word means  "confidence". I chose this as the one word to add to my painting of David Ortiz. On the evening the Red Sox won the World Series we were watching the television as clip after clip of the festivities were broadcast. Before too many moments went by I grabbed my camera (as my husband, Steve just shook his head because he wasn't surprised at my thought process) and began taking photos of the images as they flashed by on the screen. This one of David Ortiz featured his signature sunglasses and speaking to the crowd from the heart. He is a great role model and I was happy to include this as part of Family in Transition's request of art work for the men's living area.

Post and painting by Debbie Curtin.

Deb's painting is part of our second project for Families in Transition and will be going into the men's residence.

No comments:

Post a Comment